Wednesday, September 8, 2010

It has begun!


Today I began my training to run the 10km race at Road2Hope in Hamilton on Saturday, November 6th.
Wendy Pauls has put together a program for me to gradually get me ready to run the 10k.  This morning (Day #1) Wendy joined me at my house at 7:15 and we did some warming up and then did 2.5km.  The training began with me jogging 4 minutes and then walking for 2 minutes.
At present we have a growing team....just yesterday Pete Findlay from Goderich signed on to run the 10k with me on November 6th.  Dilya Umarova is walking the 5k and Nargiza is walking the 10k.  You could join them in the walk or join us in the run.  Kevin Pauls is training to run the marathon on Sunday.  Wendy Pauls is also running the marathon.  Why not join the fun?
My goal is to raise $10,000 for PI....yes that is 10kfor10k!  You can sponsor me here.

No comments:

Post a Comment